28th August 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Full information about IIT JAM Physics?

please give me full information about iit jam physics ....i wanted to know about this exam

29th August 2011, 12:56 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Full information about IIT JAM Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me full information about iit jam physics ....i wanted to know about this exam
IIT JAM Physics

What is JAM?

JAM as in "Joint Admission Test For Msc" is a Course Started up by the IIT's For Admission To the Various M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree and other post-bachelor degree programmes at the IITs.

How To Apply?

There are Two Modes of Applying For IIT JAM:
  • Online Mode

• Offline Mode
Offline Mode:
► You can get the Admission Detail forms From Designated Bank Branches Of Punjab National Bank on Cash Payment

Or
You Can Also Get it From JAM Office, IIT Roorkee By Handing Over Demand Draft of the Prescribed Amount.

► The Next Step is To Obtain the SC/ST/PD Certificates From the Empowered Authorities.
Note: OBC Candidates need not send any Application Form.

► Follow the Instructions given in the Information Brochure to Fill in the Details in the Application Form.

► The Completed Application Forms And the Required Documents Should be Sent by Speed Post to the Following Address:

"The Organizing Chairman, JAM 2011, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee-247 667"

OR

The Documents Can Be Personally Handed Over to JAM Office, IIT Roorkee.

Online Mode:

► First Of All Get a Demand Draft Of the Prescribed Fees in Favour Of "Chairman, JAM 2012, IIT Roorkee", Payable at Roorkee.

► Obtaining the Category Certificates as mentioned above in the Offline Mode (same for Both modes)

► You Ought to Be Very Carefull with this Step, Follow the Instructions Carefully which are Given in the Information Brochure. After Filling Up your Details, You shall get a PDF Files Containing:
▒ Instructions

▒ JAM 2012 Application Form (Institute's Copy)

▒ JAM 2012 Application Form (Candidate's Copy)

▒ Address Slip

Note: You Are Expected to Take a Print Out Of All These Files.
► Paste your Recent Passport Size Photo on the Correct Place and Sign in the Designated Place. Paste the Address Slip on the Envelope.

► Posting can be done as done in the Offline Mode.

For More Information Log on to: www.iitr.ac.in/jam

Regards,

Nik
18th May 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full information about IIT JAM Physics?

i am not a 55% holder in 1st and 2nd year.can i apply jam?in this case i hope i shall makeup 55% in last year.
5th September 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Where itt jam entrance held
6th February 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know about iit jam math....hw mch percentage is needed and......everything which can be helpful for me in the way to crack this exam)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?