25th July 2011, 10:13 PM

Am I eligible for IIT JAM exam after scoring 53% aggregate with 64% in Physics Honors? What can I do for masters degree in Physics?

i am a physics honours student with 64% but my aggregate is 53%. so please suggest me am i eligible for iit jam and please guide me what can i do for master degree in physics.

28th July 2011, 09:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT JAM exam after scoring 53% aggregate with 64% in Physics Honors? What can I do for masters degree in Physics?

For admission to the physics stream the candidate should have pursued physics as a subject during graduation. Also mathematics should have been pursued for a minimum of 1 or two years. The aggregate score for all the years of graduation is taken into consideration whilst short listing candidates. The score of all the subjects combined is considered. The minimum required is 55%. Since your score is below it you will not be eligible for the same.
1st October 2012, 07:47 PM
Nojrul1

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT JAM exam after scoring 53% aggregate with 64% in Physics Honors? What can I do for masters degree in Physics?

For join JAM exam, you must needed 55% aggregate in b.sc(with pass and language subject) for genarelt catagory student and 50% for other student. If you belong to general catagory student , you can not join this examination .
23rd March 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the tips for crack jam physics and getting chance in IIT bombay for m.sc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?