13th February 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Has the government of Karnataka increased the limit of income of parents of OBC students to 4.5 Lakhs?

I want to know whether the Govt. of Karnataka increased the limit of income of the parents of OBC students at par with the Central Govt. (i.e. Rs.4.5 lakhs) to get the reservation?

15th August 2011, 10:10 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Has the government of Karnataka increased the limit of income of parents of OBC students to 4.5 Lakhs?

yes, the government of Karnataka has increased the limit of income of parents of OBC students to 4.5 Lakhs.

17th November 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Has the government of Karnataka increased the limit of income of parents of OBC students to 4.5 Lakhs?

has the govt. of himachal pradesh increase the limit of income of parents for obc reservation . we are both govt. servants with salary more than 500000/ lakh so my son can get the obc certificate or not.

18th November 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I am a central govt employee and my annual income is Rs.3,80,000/- and I belong to Marathi Bhavasara Kshatriya caste which comes under OBC 2A category. Can I claim for my son for AICEE which he appears in May 2011.

23rd April 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the upper income limit for 2A category in karnataka

23rd April 2012, 01:36 AM
srini8065

what is the upper income limit to get the 2A category in karnataka?

23rd April 2012, 12:52 PM
AMBIKACHAUDHARY

no,the government of Karnataka has not increased the limit of income of parents of OBC students to 4.5 Lakhs

12th October 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

My parents annual income is 20000 and i belong to 3A category.....wil i get the scholarship benefits???

18th March 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the diffference between 2a and 3a caste category list.can anyone pls explain me this

6th May 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

My father income is 3,80,000 and I belong to 3b category..now can I get 3b certificate because I have one doubt whether Persons with salary more than 3,50,000 can get that certificate..

7th May 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

my annual income is 11000 and my cet rank is 20000 can i claim for super numeary quota

7th May 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Which books to be followed to clear the po exam???

22nd July 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

My father income is 3,80,000 and I belong to 2a category..now can I get 2a certificate because I have one doubt whether Persons with salary more than 3,50,000 can get the 2a cota???

23rd September 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Iam B.E student can i get scholarship uder OBC category??????? mine caste is OBC

1st October 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I am balijiga caste,my father is govt employee of Karnataka , my father anual income is 4 lakhs , can I get obc certificate fof my higher education.

5th November 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the amount range to limit caste income in karnataka state

11th July 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

my father income is 4.63 lack pa , i am stay in karnataka, my case is 2A...., how to get 2A case certificate ( job purposes) in possible or not ?

6th February 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I belong to vellala caste.my parents annual income is below two lakh am I elegible to be in reservation in cet karnatakal

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?