7th August 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Future prospects on completion of M.Tech IT? How much salary hike can I expect after M.Tech? Government organizations recruiting M.Tech IT graduates?

What are the future prospects on completion of an m.tech in IT.....please mention the salary hike i can expect after doing m.tech. ...which government organisations recruit m.tech(IT) graduates??

17th October 2011, 05:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future prospects on completion of M.Tech IT? How much salary hike can I expect after M.Tech? Government organizations recruiting M.Tech IT graduates?

The scope of M.Tech course is very high. The salary hike and all may vary according to the company you are working and also the position you are in to. You can attend the NET exam under the UGC. You can also attend the bank exams. You can apply for various government organizations such as BHEL, SAIL, BEL, NTPC, NTPC etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?