22nd July 2011, 10:07 AM
vikash190

What can I do after completing my M.Tech having completed my B.Tech in Information Technology?

I have completed B. Tech. Information Techonology and now in M. Tech. What canI do after competing my M. Tech.

28th August 2011, 12:55 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do after completing my M.Tech having completed my B.Tech in Information Technology?

good..you can get in to a software company...
or if you are interested in civils you can prepare for UPSC..
you can work for obtaining certificates which adds weightage to your resume..
list of certificates:
1)OCJP
2)REDHAT
3)DB2EXPRESS
4)CCNA.
all the best.
2nd December 2011, 06:09 PM
rk6030

Default Re: What can I do after completing my M.Tech having completed my B.Tech in Information Technology?

well. It's a great opportunity for you.

Because you are having sound technology in your carrier.

1. The qualification is high demand in Research and Development sector.
Also you can get a job from IT industry

2. You are engineer with master degree. It's a huge advantage for you.

3. If you are interested in Academic side you will appointed as Assistant Professor

and get a salary upto 34,000.

Yes definitely you will get 6 pay commission salary.

Suppose it is possible you can register and start Ph.D work.

if you complete a course work
you can get academic grade pay upto 45,000 per month.

Ph. D is right decision after completing M.Tech
2nd July 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i finished m.tech....if i apply for ph.d..how much salary will i get as professor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?