28th January 2011, 08:05 PM
Anuc

Future prospects of Real Estate Management correspondence course from NIREM

I've just got admission in "National Institute of Real Estate Management" (NIREM). It offers "PG Diploma in Real Estate Management" through distance learning. I want to know the future prospect of this course regarding my career in real estate sector. If i'll get goods placement opportunity after completion of this course ? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a suitable institute for PG course in Real Estate Management for Position of Higher Management Level?
  2. Which are the top MBA colleges which offers Real Estate?
  3. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  4. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  5. How should I join the real estate? I am doing PGDM
  6. What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. MBA colleges in India which offers specialization in project management,real estate management,construction management or specialization related with architecture
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in college for doing masters in valuation in real estate and machinery?
  10. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management" -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  12. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  13. Details about different colleges or universities offering M.Com in Marketing Management in India? What are the future prospects of M.Com in Marketing Management?
  14. What are the job offers available for BBA degree completed students in Abroad?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for masters in Real Estate after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  17. Which colleges are offering real estate course in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  18. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
4th February 2011, 09:16 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Future prospects of Real Estate Management correspondence course from NIREM

Future prospects for diploma holder of real estate management are good, especially so because they are very few qualified persons in the field of real estate management. You have a good scope in asset management companies, real estate divisions of corporate companies and real estate development companies.
5th February 2011, 05:52 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Future prospects of Real Estate Management correspondence course from NIREM

Well buddy Distance education courses have little Market Value.
Anybody who tells otherwise is lying ... esp in an industry like Real estate where companies want to squeeze as much as they can from their employees.
Ya it may make sense if you want to further your career in your company, or if you are in government jobs.
In India distance learning/part time education has not caught the rage as in Developed countries.... it is still considered to be a measure of resort for the below average the untalented.In developed world people understand that good people do opt for such courses owing to tight schedule and lack of extra time.. that you can not leave your job and study always.
10th February 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN DETAIL OF PG COURSE IN REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT IN DISTANCE LEARNING IN INDIA..
21st February 2011, 07:45 PM
nirem1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN DETAIL OF PG COURSE IN REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT IN DISTANCE LEARNING IN INDIA..
Answer: “National Institute of Real Estate Management (NIREM)” offers PG-Diploma / Diploma in “Real Estate Management”. Please visit: www.nirem.org for more details.

Eligibility: Graduation / XII
Duration: 1-year / 6 months
Correspondence course
25th February 2011, 07:50 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hi

Future prospects of Real Estate Management correspondence course from NIREM
National Institute of Real Estate Management (NIREM)” offers PG-Diploma / Diploma in “Real Estate Management”. Please visit: www.nirem.org for more details.
Eligibility: Graduation / XII
Duration: 1-year / 6 months
Correspondence course
Future prospects for diploma holder of real estate management are good, especially so because they are very few qualified persons in the field of real estate management. You have a good scope in asset management companies, real estate divisions of corporate companies and real estate development companies.

good luck
28th March 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

will nirem abale to pravide me a good job?after doing pg in real estate management.
28th March 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am planning to take admission in Diploma in Real esatte Management program offered by IIREIF, IIREIF is offering many advanced levels in their programs. If looking for real estate training program contact at 9266781164 or log into www.iireif.com
2nd June 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i would like to speak to an alumni of NIREM or IIREIF or any other institutes...the best way to really know the worth of these courses is through the person who has already gone through the process>>>pls contact me i would really appreciate the inputs 8800285558
2nd June 2011, 01:24 PM
dxt25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuc View Post
I've just got admission in "National Institute of Real Estate Management" (NIREM). It offers "PG Diploma in Real Estate Management" through distance learning. I want to know the future prospect of this course regarding my career in real estate sector. If i'll get goods placement opportunity after completion of this course ? Please suggest.
Hi, i am also interested in the same course, hence i would like to speak to you regarding NIREM and get some insights... thanks would really appreciate it. my contact no is 8800285558. also if there is an Alumni out there who has done any of these course pls contact me
18th June 2011, 02:11 PM
LypeThouppy

Default Dealing with Lookup Motor Optimization and Search engine optimization Solutions

If you are seeking for search engine optimization and seo solutions, it is anticipated that you start seeking for them at the Web. But did you know that you will discover a number of other resources where you'll be able to locate dependable and authentic Search engine optimization servicing firms?

The internet is fundamentally just one resource area exactly where it is possible to find these kinds of firm and there are tons which you can see in the globe wide web. Nonetheless, keep in mind that the web being a platform that ranges the enjoying field of any enterprise with virtual presence, it really is finest that you will probably be in a position to shortlist a group who extends lookup motor optimization and search engine optimization services within your local community.

Aside from this, you will find also many scammers all over the net which means you truly need to take caution, even in deciding to get in touch with them or not. Apart from this, the Search engine optimization business isn't regulated and so you can anticipate some firms to become offering inadequate quality services because there is certainly no company to monitor them.

It can be very best when you can make an effort to look for lookup engine optimization and search engine optimization services that function inside your city or community. In this way, it will be less difficult to suit your needs to scout for referrals from different neighborhood teams of businessmen or experts.

In case you have time to join conventions or industry fairs that attribute some Search engine optimization service suppliers, these are definitely also good opportunities to look for one which you can hire for your requirements. Throughout conventions, you will hold the opportunity to satisfy the folks behind the business and can also be able to talk to them, confront to deal with.

When in conventions, attempt to request for short and free of charge demonstrations or try to have a look at the business portfolio which lists down their previous customers. Search out for familiar names that you simply can get in touch with as much as request for work references.

Never be in a rush to employ look motor optimization and search engine optimization services and instead make an effort to set a objective of coming up with an educated decision. In this way, you might avoid getting into an excessive amount of problem most businesses encounter when victimized by scamming companies.

Find out more info about the good stuff with my top recommended Thomas Caufmann site and learn more from the tv rent perth authority site here as well. Have a great read there! Cheers!
1st April 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to join national institute of real estate management for diploma course this year,,, are we having a good career in this line or should i join bba in real estate and urban infrastructure from amity university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?