21st July 2016, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for masters in Real Estate after completion of B.Com?

I m a b.com graduate please let me know what is the process to to enroll my self for masters in valuation(in real estate) is there any distance mode of education available.? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which we have to follow?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in college for doing masters in valuation in real estate and machinery?
  2. Is it possible to do masters in Real Estate Valuation from Goa University?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. Which are the top MBA colleges which offers Real Estate?
  5. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to apply for veterinary course after completion of masters in Zoology?
  7. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Courses to make a career in Banking and Finance Sector?
  10. Which is a suitable institute for PG course in Real Estate Management for Position of Higher Management Level?
  11. Is there any institute or university from where I can do the graduation degree course in real estate?
  12. What topics to be covered under Socio Economic and Banking Awareness and Marketing Sections?
  13. Future prospects of Real Estate Management correspondence course from NIREM
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in Geography after completion of English Honours?
  15. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  16. Last date of application form submission, admission procedure and fee details of M.Sc in Real Estate through distance course from Annamalai University?
  17. How should I join the real estate? I am doing PGDM
  18. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
21st July 2016, 06:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for masters in Real Estate after completion of B.Com?

In order to be eligible to apply for the course you should have completed your graduation degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized board scoring a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

After that you will have to appear and clear entrance examination conducted by the state or in some cases by the Institute itself, yo get admission.

> You will have to fill up the application form of the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in.

> Submit the required documents asked for along with the application form.

> Prepare well for the entrance examination.

Clear the examination and get admission in the course.
21st July 2016, 11:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for masters in Real Estate after completion of B.Com?

The eligibility criteria for the required is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for Masters in the desired field.

Yes there are distance mode of education are available in the universities like IGNOU. You just need to wait till the notification for the admissions come and apply with the requisite.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?