20th January 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management?

Hello everyone,
I have opted for MBA Operations management after my post graduation in Biochemistry and I;m currently working for a manufacturing unit. What are the future job prospects and is it relevant?
Thanks in advance.

26th February 2012, 07:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management?

An MBA in Operations management is certainly a course which has immense scope. This specialization course will help you to get in to job positions in both the government and private sectors. The qualified candidates can get in job positions mainly in the area of production, supply chain management, resource planning etc. Opportunities will also be there in areas such as customer relations management, operations and controlling departments etc. The career options are many and one can select the positions as per their interest.
23rd March 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

i have done b.com from du. Currentyl pursuing mba (operation management) form ignou. can u please advised me for better carrer scope
6th April 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

prospects of MBA
18th April 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done hotel management from IHM kolkata and doing MBA in operations management?? can i get in to hotels with my masters degree??
11th May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

can a bcom student opt 4 operation management..
11th May 2012, 08:36 PM
saurab chaudhari

can a bcom student opt 4 operation management..
28th May 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MA(Eng) and applied for MBA in Operation Management, would it better for me? please suggest
28th May 2012, 06:13 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my MA(Eng) and applied for MBA in Operation Management, would it better for me? please suggest
An MBA in Operations management is certainly a course which has immense scope. This specialization course will help you to get in to job positions in both the government and private sectors. The qualified candidates can get in job positions mainly in the area of production, supply chain management, resource planning etc. Opportunities will also be there in areas such as customer relations management, operations and controlling departments etc. The career options are many and one can select the positions as per their interest
1st June 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in pharmacy. please suggest the specialization in mba other that pharma mba
13th June 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc physics graduate & willin to do Pg in mba (operation management ) is it a right choice?????
14th June 2012, 01:34 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am bsc physics graduate & willin to do Pg in mba (operation management ) is it a right choice?????
An MBA in Operations management is certainly a course which has immense scope. This specialization course will help you to get in to job positions in both the government and private sectors. The qualified candidates can get in job positions mainly in the area of production, supply chain management, resource planning etc. Opportunities will also be there in areas such as customer relations management, operations and controlling departments etc. The career options are many and one can select the positions as per their interest

14th June 2012, 10:49 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

After doing your MBA in operations management you can get job in the following posts:- operation manager, sales operational manager, operation executive and section manager.
Basically all your jobs will be related to the manufacturing industries only.
2nd March 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

is there are job opportunities for operations in dubai.. wats the salary for a fresher
12th May 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

i have my BA(eco) do i have any scope in operation management?
17th June 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi im.bsc it graduate. N i panned to to do mba in operation. So pls suggest me tht what kinf of job
i wipl get n salary.....plsss response me
31st December 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I did my B.tech Information Technnology. Currently pursuing PGDM - operations and Marketing . What is the scope of job opportunities for me. Is therr any problem like why PGDM - Operration after B.tech Informatiion Technnology/
5th April 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I am working as MIS officer in a manufacturing industry having MBA in operation,is there any better scope?and my experince will work?
20th May 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes in kolkata where from I can pursue MBA in operations management. I am currently working so part time course is preferable.
8th November 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

hi..i would like to know about the job opputunities of mba operations in india or abroad...i have done my bsc computer science and currently pursuing my mba. But i am confused about my specialization...since i am a girl, em confused whethre operations could fetch me good jobs ??...plz suggest whether i should take mba hr or operations ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?