26th August 2015, 01:14 PM
priyajsrpriyanka

Gap between 10th and 12th will affect during campus placement of Accenture and Ericsson?

I do have a one year gap between 10th and 12th. I have secured 60+ percentage in both. After 12th again I dropped one year for entrance exam preparation. My b. Tech. cgpa is 8.5. I want to know that the gap between 10th and 12th will affect during campus placement of Accenture and Ericsson.

Related Questions:
  1. Will my 12th percentage affect my campus placement?
  2. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  3. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  4. Am I eligible for Accenture campus placement if I have a year gap in studies?
  5. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  8. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  9. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  10. Am i eligible for off campus recruitment of Accenture?
  11. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  12. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Accenture Campus placement process?
  14. Will there be a problem to get placement if I have one year gap and less marks in 12th?
  15. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  17. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  18. When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?
26th August 2015, 11:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Gap between 10th and 12th will affect during campus placement of Accenture and Ericsson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyajsrpriyanka View Post
I do have a one year gap between 10th and 12th. I have secured 60+ percentage in both. After 12th again I dropped one year for entrance exam preparation. My b. Tech. cgpa is 8.5. I want to know that the gap between 10th and 12th will affect during campus placement of Accenture and Ericsson.
Yes, you are eligible for Accenture and Ericsson.

Accenture and Ericsson are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture and Ericsson are,

Accenture= 60%

Ericsson=70%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture and Ericsson recruitment.
28th August 2015, 10:14 AM
satya14581

Default Re: Gap between 10th and 12th will affect during campus placement of Accenture and Ericsson?

Yes this will affect you in future placement campus some reputed company provide you placement but more than companies not provide you campus interview i think accenture criteria is 60 % and ericson both the compant are multinational both these companies not provide you campus because every want a through out in secondry to higher secondry no gap in between in graduation also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?