31st May 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?

Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and B.Tech? plz reply as soon as possible. Syntel is going to come to our college anytime now and I want to be sure about the eligibility criteria!

31st May 2015, 01:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and B.Tech? plz reply as soon as possible. Syntel is going to come to our college anytime now and I want to be sure about the eligibility criteria!
Yes, you are eligible for Syntel recruitment.

Syntel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.

Selection process for Syntel recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
31st May 2015, 05:47 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?

Yes of course. They will allow maximum of one year break in studies. So don't worry you are absolutely eligible to apply. If you have more than one year gap in studies, then definitely you are ineligible to apply for Syntel Campus Placement. Let's see eligibility criteria:

-You must have secured minimum aggregate of 55% and above marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-No active backlogs are allowed.
-Final year of degree course may also apply.
23rd November 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for atos syntel campus placement having 1 year gap in semesters due to health problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?