23rd April 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?

Hi,
May I know that I am eligible
for Accenture Off-Campus Drive?
I have a gap of a year after my 12th.
Now I have completed my B.Tech(ECE).
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  4. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  6. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  7. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  8. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to appear in Accenture recruitment exam for a candidate who has 3 years gap after 12th?
  11. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  12. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  13. Can I get Joining Letter if got selected in L&T Infotech Off-Campus Drive but having a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  14. How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  17. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  18. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
26th April 2015, 04:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
May I know that I am eligible
for Accenture Off-Campus Drive?
I have a gap of a year after my 12th.
Now I have completed my B.Tech(ECE).
Thank you in advance.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.

Pattern for Accenture written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
27th April 2015, 09:53 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for Accenture Off-Campus Drive. Maximum of 1-2 years of gap in studies are allowed with valid reason only. So, don't worry you can definitely eligible to apply for Accenture Off-Campus Drive. Let see eligibility criteria for Accenture Off-Campus Drive.

-Applicant should have passed B.E / B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-Applicant must have obtained minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation.
-No standing backlogs are allowed.
-Final year of degree course may also apply for off-campus drive.

Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?