23rd August 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed from Kurukshetra University

i want to do B.ed form Kurusheshtra university so please tell me the last date for the submission of online application form?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  2. Is NC college of engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  3. In which colleges can I apply with a GATE score of 253? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to register for B.Ed course in online for Kurukshetra university?
  5. Is there B.A in Dance Course in IGNOU?
  6. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  8. When will the prospectus going to be available for B.Ed admission in Kurukshetra University?
  9. Can I do LLB from Kurukshetra University having completed Graduation with 47% of marks from DU?
  10. Universities which provide Master degree in Geography through correspondence?
  11. How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?
  12. After BSc which course will be valuable for me?
  13. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?
  14. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  15. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  16. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  17. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology after doing MSc Biochemistry from Kurukshetra University
  18. Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?