8th December 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

General Science Objective Type Question Papers with answers?

I want General science objective type question with answer in pdf hindi medium

16th January 2012, 12:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: General Science Objective Type Question Papers with answers?

General Science Objective Type Question are there for several exams conducted for higher studies as well as for getting jobs. Your query do not contain the name of the concerned exam or institution whose General Science Objective Type Question Papers with answers you are looking for. Without the required information cannot provide you the required papers. I suggest you to either buy the solved papers for the concerned exam or follow the official website to get the General Science Objective Type Question Papers with answers.
25th July 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to prepare myself for laboratary assistant exam of education department so i need solved question answer of laboratory assistant exam of previous exam which was conducted earlier of the said department.
11th October 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I need science project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?