26th August 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Global Open University is recognized by UGC?

Although it was recognized for the year 2008 now the UGC list shows Global open University as Recognised? What is correct?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Global Open University in Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  2. Is the Global Open university of Nagaland recognized by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is global open university(Nagaland), recognized by UGC? Is it's certificate valid?
  4. Is global open university nagaland recognized by UGC or AICTE?
  5. Is Global open university Nagaland UGC reconzed?
  6. Is the M.Phil degree from Global Open University valid for government job? Is it UGC recognized? After completing this course am I eligible to take admission in central university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the status of Global Open University, Nagaland? Is it UGC, HRD or DEC recognized?
  8. How may I get previous year question papers for MBA of the global open university Nagaland?
  9. Will I get a government job if I complete M.Sc in Nagaland Open University? Is it recognized by UGC?
  10. Whether Distance Master's in Public Health course of Global Open University is affiliated to UGC-MHRD-DEC?
  11. Is global university Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  12. Is Global Open university BSc(CBZ) approved by UGC?
  13. Degree from Global Open University Nagaland is accepted in government exams?
  14. Master in Public Health course offered by Global Open University is UGC, MHRD and DEC approved or not?
  15. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  16. Karnataka state open university is recognized by UGC?
  17. Whether Distance Master's Degree in Public Health of Global Open University is UGC MHRD DEC approved?
  18. What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?
26th August 2015, 06:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Global Open University is recognized by UGC?

Global Open University is an Indian university established in 2005 in Dimapur, Nagaland.

It has been established under the provisions of The Global Open University Act 2006 (Act 3 of 2006) of the Government of Nagaland .

The university is recognized by University Grants Commission , All India Council for Technical Education and Distance Education Council .
26th August 2015, 07:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Global Open University is recognized by UGC?

As for your information let me tell you that yes The Global Open University of Nagaland has been affiliated by the UGC.

This information is regarding the right to information Act, 2005 regarding recognition of the various degrees and diploma programmes offered by “The Global Open University”, Nagaland.

If you want to get more detail then contact at the address as given below.

The Global Open University Nagaland
Opp. Veterinary Hospital
Pezielietsie Colony
Kohima - 797001, Nagaland
Tel.: 0370-2260573
Fax: 0370-2260569
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?