13th September 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the status of Global Open University, Nagaland? Is it UGC, HRD or DEC recognized?

l want to do m.phil in economics from The Global Open University,Nagaland.so,i want to about the status of university.is this ugc recognised,hrd,dec,right to information recognised.

25th December 2011, 09:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the status of Global Open University, Nagaland? Is it UGC, HRD or DEC recognized?

The Global Open University, Nagaland is Recognised by University Grants Commission, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Government of India. To know more you can visit the official website; http://nagaland.net.in
You can opt to do any course offered by the institution as its a recognized institution.
5th January 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the status of Global Open University, Nagaland? Is it UGC, HRD or DEC recognized?

Nagaland global open university is recog by UGC but M.Phil is not as UGC itself declared that any research program like MPhil or Phd will not be allowed in any distance education.

Prashant
28th February 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

I want question papers of MBA 1st and 2nd semester of the global open university of nagaland. Please help me to get the last 4 years question papers. From where can I get. Please suggest me to prepare for the coming june exams.
12th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Radhakrishna143

I want question papers of MBA 1st and 2nd
semester of the global open university of
nagaland. Please help me to get the last 4 years
question papers. From where can I get. Please
suggest me to prepare for the coming june
exams.
6th September 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

is it recognised in foreign countries like Canada, New Zealand, etc?
27th October 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I want question papers of MBA 1st and 2nd
semester of the global open university of
nagaland. Please help me to get the last 4 years
question papers. From where can I get. Please
suggest me to prepare for the coming june
exams.
25th November 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

global open university is not recognised by distance education council so it can award degrees or not?
4th March 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

previous years old question papers of MPH degree in Nagaland open university
21st October 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

is global open university recognized by UGC,AICTE nd DEC? plz rply
7th February 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how comes a graduation program complete in one and a half year through the global open university Nagaland? Is it approved by ugc or any other university of India?
14th August 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2012 from global University of Nagaland...is it fake degree or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?