14th May 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether Distance Master's Degree in Public Health of Global Open University is UGC MHRD DEC approved?

Hello,
Kindly tell me Master's Degree in
Public Health of Distance Education course
of Global Open University is approved by
UGC MHRD DEC?

Related Questions:
  1. Master in Public Health course offered by Global Open University is UGC, MHRD and DEC approved or not?
  2. How to get admission in M.Tech Civil in Karnataka State Open University through distance mode? Is the university approved by AICTE/UGC/MHRD?
  3. Is Sri Krishnadevarya University DEC approved? Can I pursue masters abroad?
  4. List of AICTE and MHRD and DEC approved colleges
  5. Is it good to take degree from a UGC, DEC, AIOU, Karnataka state open university which is not approved by AICTE?
  6. Is CMJ university Shillong approved by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC, MHRD
  7. Is BSc IT from KSOU UGC, DEC, AICTE, MHRD approved?
  8. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?
  9. Which are the universities recognized and approved by UPSC/SSC/UGC/AICTE/MHRD? Can I apply for government department
  10. Can I give UPSC exam after studying in KSOU which is UGC and DEC approved university?
  11. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  12. How may I do MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal university? Is it recognized by UGC/DEC/AICTE? What's the future prospective for the same?
  13. Is Vinayaka Missions University in Salem approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the status of Global Open University, Nagaland? Is it UGC, HRD or DEC recognized?
  15. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  16. Is distance education from Mahatma Gandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, (khora, UP) approved by DEC and UGC ?
  17. Is the MBA program offered by Vinayaka Missions university through distance learning approved by UGC and DEC?
  18. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
29th December 2017, 11:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Distance Master's Degree in Public Health of Global Open University is UGC MHRD DEC approved?

I am happy to you that definitely Masters degree in Public Health through distance mode form Global Open University is approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission) and DEC (Distance Education Council).
For more details, contact to the official website of the University.
https://nagaland.net.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?