12th August 2011, 01:25 PM
raishab

Which exam to give to pursue a government job after B.Tech IT?

Sir i am pursuing Btech from information technology sir please tell me which exam give at pursuing time for govt job sir i mean which govt secter provide this type facilities acording to me deffence provide the facilities in 7and 8semester and also complete the Btech

28th September 2011, 02:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to give to pursue a government job after B.Tech IT?

Yes there are various competitive examinations which one can attend for the government jobs. Since you are in the final year of engineering also you can apply for the government jobs. You can attend the banking jobs examinations, Defense wing exams, Railways exams etc. Apart from these, there are certain other government organizations which call for qualified engineering graduates according to their vacancies. You can attend these exams also provided you can finish the course and submit the certificates at the time of recruitment if short listed.
12th November 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am pavan studying btech final year.tel me that is there any jobs in railways which is suitable for my qualification and how to apply for jobs in railways.
12th November 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam pavan studying btech final year.please tel me that is any railway jobs which is suitable for my qualification and tel me that how to apply for this jobs.
12th March 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am BE 7sem student from IT branch so i am asak to u the raliway eax date in may fild
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?