16th October 2010, 12:43 PM
darpan_i994

Opportunities after Animation & Computer Engineering in INDIA as well as USA?

I am a std. 12 student going to appear for boards in march this year. I would like to know about the various careers & opportunities in computer engineering as well as animation in INDIA as well as USA.

18th October 2010, 12:12 PM
yogananda143

Default Re: Opportunities after Animation & Computer Engineering in INDIA as well as USA?

hello frnd,
as far as i know animation has good opportunities in US when compared to INDIA
but for computer engineering INDIA has good universities but also US also have good universities
18th October 2010, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities after Animation & Computer Engineering in INDIA as well as USA?

There are a number of different career paths for animators. This includes the Internet and website development, online advertisements and video game companies. They can also work as full-time employment with movie or television production companies, advertisement companies, and web design firms or with animation firms. Free lance work is another option for animators. One main criterion students should keep in mind is to select proper computer animation school which provide cutting edge curriculum which employers seek.

Career opportunity for computer engineers is increasing hugely in India and abroad. Computer Engineers can work two main sectors in the computer industry as a Software/ Hardware Engineer. The main areas which offers possible scope to develop a career is in System study, analysis, design and programming which mostly involves the design, development and maintenance of software. These engineers can find jobs in a variety of university, research, private and public industries, government departments, business organizations, commercial organizations and manufacturing sector.
19th October 2010, 09:16 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Hi if u want to know about career opportunities in computer science eng. Then i must say that there is wide scope of private jobs but there is almost no chances of gov. Jobs. This is infact royal job and u have more chances to go outside the country. If ur a good programmer because there is no value of certificate without knowledge. Now for animation also there is a wide chances in india and outside. If ur drawing is good u can choose this field.
24th February 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

hello frnds,
i'm doing my 12th this year... n i gonna write my board xam.... my queri is that, do bsc animation has value in india n also any alternatives if i dont get a job.....
16th April 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the qualification after 12 th standard to join at animation?
26th April 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

job oppurtunity for be computor science in india
3rd June 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the range of salaries for the persons who completed B.F.A in animation in INDIA?
9th September 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I`m Doing my BE CSE 3rd year and i have an idea of moving towards the field of animatiion and my question is what is the role of animation in software field and what course can i choose..!?!?!?!?!?
26th November 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

which cource should i take in engineering for anmations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?