12th May 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I proceed after 12th to opt for Animation course?

Currently i am in 11th standard and i have opt for commerce with maths and i am interested in going for animation after 12th. Can you help me with how can i proceed after 12th to opt for animation course? what is the eligibility criteria for animation? can i go with my current stream of commerce in animation?

22nd June 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I proceed after 12th to opt for Animation course?

Currently i am in 12th standard and i have opt for PCM and i am interested in going for animation after 12th. Can you help me with how can i proceed after 12th to opt for animation course? what is the eligibility criteria for animation?
10th April 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Currently i am in 12th standard and i have opt for PCM and i am interested in going for animation after 12th. Can you help me with how can i proceed after 12th to opt for animation course? what is the eligibility criteria for animation?
21st August 2019, 04:59 PM
creative academy

Yeah of course you can go for
Quote:
B.sc Animation and Multimedia
after 12th. It is an ultimate course if your very much interested in Animation. There are lot of opportunities in Animation Field.
27th September 2019, 12:30 PM
harini.consultant

You have two choices, either join a degree course in a reputed university or a training institute specialized in animation and multimedia, whichever is convenient. Whatever you choose, compare and research well if they are providing good career guidance, expert faculties, placement opportunities, good reviews and so on.

Sulekha helps students, parents, and professionals to compare and choose the Verified & Trusted Animation Trainers & Training Institutes near you.
16th April 2020, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th and I am a commerce student but can I do bsc in animation??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?