4th March 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the best courses that I must enroll this coming school year to move to 11th standard?

I am a fresh graduate in high school. and i'm bothered and unsure to what course will i enroll this coming school year? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Which would be the best course for having a good job in future?

5th March 2016, 01:26 AM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: What are the best courses that I must enroll this coming school year to move to 11th standard?

As you clear your 10th examination ,now you want to decide which course is better in future for a best job. According to my view,all the four lines science,commerce,arts and any diploma course have there special jobs in all fields .
¤If you are interested in science and practical knowledge then you must choose science stream which is helpful for you to became a professor and a scientist . And also you can become an engineer and doctor in this line .
¤if you interested in bussiness . Then you choose commerce stream . In this stream there are many banking jobs ,ca post , and many more.
¤if you interested in theory . Then you choose arts stream which is very helpful in government jobs such as in ssc ,upsc etc.
¤There are many small 2 year or short diploma which is helpful to get easily job in company etc .
Now it is on you that which stream you choose for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?