29th May 2012, 05:20 PM
jsnikhal

List of colleges in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad along with their last year cutoff marks for admission into class XI?

Dear Sir,
I want to know the list of colleges in Pune & Pimpri-Chinchwad alongwith their last year's cut off marks list for adminssion into Class XI th.
My son has appeared for Class X th an he has interest for Science stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pharmacy belonging to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad area?
  2. Cutoff list of Direct 2nd year in Pharmacy belonging to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad Area?
  3. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  4. Which are the colleges in Pimpri Chinchwad? Cutoff criteria for the same ?
  5. Which are the best coaching class in Pune specially Pimpri Chinchwad?
  6. Am I eligible for MBBS course if I have scored 60% in 12th? Approximate fee for MBBS course? List of colleges in Pimpri-Chinchwad where this eligibility is applicable?
  7. Details about the SET exam coaching class in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad Area?
  8. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Schools in Pimpri-Chinchwad?
  9. Is it possible to pursue DGO course after BAMS? Is it available in YCM hospital, Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune?
  10. Will I get in top colleges after scoring 60.36 percentile in MAH CET? Should I wait for counseling?
  11. List of institutes for ICWA in Pimpri?
  12. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  14. Last year cutoff list of best engineering colleges in Pune? Top colleges for admission? I have got 95 marks in PCM group
  15. List best institutes in Pune for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff list for taking admission directly in 2nd year B.E in IT in Pune university colleges?
  17. List of various colleges of Mumbai and Pune? What is the cutoff percentage
  18. Cutoff list of colleges in Pune City? Which college will I get admission with 110 marks?
21st July 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad along with their last year cutoff marks for admission into class XI?

in centralised admition my name in fatechand college chinchwad but i want admition with my first second preferance which guidence give me? My marks in ssc 86.40
8th June 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad along with their last year cutoff marks for admission into class XI?

please give me a list of colleges at pimpri chinchwad on [email protected]
10th June 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

which are the collges in pimpri chinchwad area in pune.
11th June 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I know the colleges and their cut off percentages for science stream in Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune
20th June 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges that follows 2004 pattern (80-20) for B.Sc
20th June 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges that follow 2004(80-20) pattern for B.Sc in pimpri chinchwad
3rd July 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

please give me a list of colleges at pimpri chinchwad on [email protected]
15th February 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 10th studying in alphonsa high school
pla cn u gv me all the list of colleges along with thier courses on
[email protected]
24th March 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Actually i have gave my10th exam in karnataka & i want to study 11th in pune us there any rule or regulation for thid
24th March 2014, 10:31 PM
nagesh rb

Red face Re: List of colleges in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad along with their last year cutoff marks for admission into class XI?

Is thete any rule & regulation for 11 in pune because i have studied till eighth in pune but nineth and tenth in karnataka
27th April 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want list of good mechanical engineering colleges in pimpri chinchwad
13th May 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% marks in computer deploma. can i take addmission for BE in computer
3rd June 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

my child have 71% marks in 12th science. can he get addimission for BE in computer
8th July 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

My name is Ankit.My merit no. is 55364.I m in open caste.Please rpl.can I get admission in b.tech comp.
30th November 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

please give the list ofengeneering college in pcmc area at
[email protected] its urgent.
2nd June 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I want list of good collages in pune and pimpri Chinchwad alongside there future off percentage of last year for admission in Xi science.
9th November 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I want list of good collages in Pimpri chinchwad alongside there future off percentage last year in Xi science.
21st March 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF COLLEGES IN PIMPRI CHINCHWAD AND LAST YEAR CUTT OFF MARKS FOR ADMISSION INTO XI SCIENCE STREAM
16th May 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Please call me and tell me about addmission of 11th science CBSC pattern
and added colleges in PIMPRI chinchwad list
SHEKHAR AGRE
9823191921/ 9284417885
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?