4th October 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges providing MSc courses? Procedure to be followed?

i am hitasha anand of grade 12 want to know details about the procedure which a student should go through to get master degrees just after 12 ? which are the good colleges providing such courses ? and what is the process which should be followed ?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  2. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?
  4. In which stream should I do M.Sc? List of colleges providing M.Sc course? Is MATS university, Jaipur a good college for doing M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  5. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
  6. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  7. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  8. Which PG is better? M.Tech in applied geology, Msc petrotech. or Msc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  10. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics?
  11. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  12. Names of colleges providing MSc Geology Course in Delhi?
  13. Are colleges providing distance/correspondence courses in Law? Admission procedure in such colleges?
  14. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
  15. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  16. List of colleges providing BCA courses in Mumbai for those who have finished 12th standard?
  17. List of top colleges providing masters in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
14th November 2011, 01:30 AM
Beready

Default Re: Which are the good colleges providing MSc courses? Procedure to be followed?

hello friend,

there are many good colleges which offering the Msc course .
but you want to know about which region colleges at first you tell
because there are so much colleges in india .
so give the idea atleast about that region .
good luck.
10th April 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges providing MSc courses? Procedure to be followed?

I completed my plus two course. Which are the colleges offering integrated msc courses in tamilnadu and Karnataka.
6th February 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I am old science. Graduate with 10 2 2qlf. I am inspired to peruse p. G in botany. Or. M.A.in English.I am also a govt servant. Is there any university/college providing me a chance for the desired course through correspondence route during 2014.kindly intimate me via e mail [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?