19th March 2015, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Are colleges providing distance/correspondence courses in Law? Admission procedure in such colleges?

Is the colleges conducting distance /correspondence courses in law, and what is the admission procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Are colleges providing distance/correspondence courses in Law? Admission procedure in such colleges? -- [New]
  2. Date for LLB counseling 2010 Kerala LLB 5 year course entrance exam
  3. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure for learning Law?
  5. Which are the good colleges providing MSc courses? Procedure to be followed?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in Law colleges in regular basis? I have completed BCA with 62
  7. Any colleges providing training? What is the procedure for the exam?
  8. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  9. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Will I get a seat in Government Law Colleges after scoring 1640 rank in Law CET? Which colleges provide Hostel Accommodation Facility for 5 years Law Course?
  11. What are the different courses I can apply and what is the admission procedure for private and government colleges?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course?
  13. List of Law colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  14. Colleges or university providing admission through AIEEE? Procedure to contact the colleges?
  15. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  16. Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges
  17. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  18. Information about the 3 years course of Law? How many colleges are providing this course and which one is the best?

19th March 2015, 12:08 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Are colleges providing distance/correspondence courses in Law? Admission procedure in such colleges?

Since distance mode of study is very much popular in India , many colleges are offering almost all courses via distance mode so no need to worry as LAW is also one of the subject that is being provided by many distance colleges , and some of them include :

** IGNOU

** ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY

** NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL OF INDIA UNIVERSITY

** MADAURAI KAMRAJ UNIVERSITY

** GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY

** TAMIL NADU OPEN UNIVERSITY

** NETAJI SUBASH OPEN UNIVERSITY

** GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY

** AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY

For doing LLB you need to have a graduation degree in any discipline , but its better if you belong to social science department background , it will help you alot as LAW is very much related to the study of Social science and their inter related disciplines.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?