28th March 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in IIT Kanpur after scoring 452 in GATE and AIR of 331?

Dear all,
I have a gate score of 452 in life science and an AIR-331 percentile can i apply to iit kanpur or is the score too low?

17th July 2012, 03:47 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Can I apply in IIT Kanpur after scoring 452 in GATE and AIR of 331?

Hi frend,
The GATE is a entrence test taken by IIT and IISc managing council to admit you into prestegious institutes in India. You may also try in recognised colleges other then IIT and IISc for ataining.
Your score is quite imprasive but a bit low for admission in Kanpur IIT. But there is a chance to come in try the same.

Good luck
17th July 2012, 05:00 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi..!!

-->GATE is a entrance test taken by IIT and IISC managing council to admit you to prestigious institutes in india.

-->you may also try in recognised colleges other then IIT and IISc for atianing.

-->your score is quite impressive but a bit low for admission in kanpur IIT.But there is a chance to come in try the same.

All the best....go ahead...!!!
17th July 2012, 05:06 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi..!!

-->GATE is a entrance test taken by IIT and IISC managing council to admit you to prestigious institutes in india.

-->you may also try in recognised colleges other then IIT and IISc for atianing.

-->your score is quite impressive but a bit low for admission in kanpur IIT.But there is a chance to come in try the same.

All the best....go ahead...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?