1st November 2015, 10:04 PM
S_antos

Is it possible to get a job in Uttrakhand or Gurgaon after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?

Is it possible to get a job in Uttrakhand or Gurgaon after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the problem soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  3. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  4. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  8. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for Haryana PMT? I have done 11th and 12th from Panchkula
  10. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  11. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  12. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  15. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
  17. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  18. Can I get a job in Airport after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
16th September 2016, 06:10 PM
Garima @
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in Uttrakhand or Gurgaon after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?

Yes,You can easily get the job in Gurgaon. There are so many jobs for computer science engineering so make your account on naukri.com this will help you to find the job in your desire location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?