11th February 2017, 12:16 PM
Jainpepsi

Is it good decision to study Interior Designing course after BE Civil Engineering? List of government colleges for it?

Hello sir, I am pursuing final year of BE Civil Engineering course and want to study Interior Designing course after it. Is it good decision for me? List of government colleges for it?

11th September 2017, 11:20 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it good decision to study Interior Designing course after BE Civil Engineering? List of government colleges for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainpepsi View Post
Hello sir, I am pursuing final year of BE Civil Engineering course and want to study Interior Designing course after it. Is it good decision for me? List of government colleges for it?

Yes, it is good career option for you to choose interior designing field after completing bachelors in civil engineering, because it enhances your skills in specialized field and also elaborate your employment area.

>> If you want to study interior designing after completing B.E in civil engineering, then M.E interior designing is best option for you. Here below is details regarding government colleges offer interior designing courses in India:-

List of Government Colleges Offer Master Degree Courses in Interior Designing:-

1). National Institute of Fashion technology, New Delhi

2). CEPT University, Ahmedabad

3). National Institute of Fashion technology, Chennai

4). National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore

5). Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai

6).National Institute of Fashion technology, Hyderabad

7). National Institute of Fashion Technology, Gandhi Nager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?