9th August 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Diploma in 3D Interior Designing course from IITs?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of BE Civil Engineering. I am interested to study Diploma in 3D Interior Designing course. So, is there any entrance exam to study this course at IITs?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  3. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  5. Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not?
  6. How to get admission in Diploma in Interior Designing course after completion of BE Civil engineering at IITs? Which entrance exam will I have to pass for admission?
  7. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  8. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes? -- [New]
  9. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  10. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  12. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  13. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  15. Can I study Interior Designing Degree course after completion of Diploma?
  16. How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?
  17. Is there any entrance examination for admission in Diploma course of Interior Desigjning?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing on 10th basis? Is there any age limit to apply? List of entrance exam and best colleges to get admission in Maharashtra?
11th August 2016, 10:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma in 3D Interior Designing course from IITs?

IITs don't offer any diploma in 3D interior designing course. You can only pursue course like M.Tech through GATE from IIT on the basis of B.E Civil engineering qualification.
Hence, if you are interested in M.Tech from IIT then apply for GATE. Admission will be on the basis of score in GATE through counselling.
12th August 2016, 03:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma in 3D Interior Designing course from IITs?

I am sorry to say that IIT does not provide Diploma course, therefore I would suggest you to opt for admission in any other reputed and recognized University in order to continue with your studies further.

You will have to appear for JEXPO entrance examination in order to get admission in the above mentioned Diploma course, if you belong to West Bengal as each state conducts its own entrance examination in order to provide admission to candidates in Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?