8th June 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do degree in Multimedia instead of Landscape Architecture/Construction Management?

hi there, i would like to know if it is a good combination if i a degree in Multimedia then landscape architecture/ construction management?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  2. What to do after a Bachelor's degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  3. Is Multimedia course good to do or not?
  4. Eligibility criteria for making career in Music Production?
  5. Will there be a problem for a computer science student to take M.Tech Embedded systems?
  6. Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?
  7. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  8. What is the fee structure for studying Master of Multimedia in abroad?
  9. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  10. How can I do degree after completing multimedia and animation course in Computer Center?
  11. Can I take admission in LLB after doing 3 years degree in Multimedia from Punjab Technical university? I have done 3 years degree in Multimedia
  12. Suggested names for Multimedia Software Project Title
  13. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  14. Am I eligible for M.E Multimedia after completing MSc electronics media?
  15. How to do masters degree after final year BSc in Multimedia and Animation from Arena?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech Water Management or Landscape Architect after having MSc Horticulture? I am working as Landscaper in PSU
  17. Good universities in India for 1 year degree in MBA Airport Management?
  18. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8 -- [Most Discussed]
20th October 2011, 11:45 AM
biswas1908

Default Re: Is it good to do degree in Multimedia instead of Landscape Architecture/Construction Management?

Yes, doing both the field will increase your domain knowledge and scope for the better placement, but remember better to master in one field and sound knowledge on others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?