27th September 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem for a computer science student to take M.Tech Embedded systems?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my b-tech in CSE streem,can i take embedded systems in m-tech .
or else if i take computer Science in m-tech is it having scope in govt sector plz reply me im waiting for ur answer. I just wanted to understand the better one and select that next.

Related Questions:
  1. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  2. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  3. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  4. Whether M.Sc(Tech) and MS are same courses? What are the subjects taught? Can I opt for Embedded Systems or Wireless Information Science?
  5. Is it beneficial for B.E computer engineering student to do M.Tech in Embedded Systems?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  7. Internship for M.Tech Embedded Systems student? Website of those companies?
  8. What are the courses offered by BITS Pilani for M.Tech Programme?
  9. Any chance to pursue M.Tech in Embedded Systems after scoring 2020 rank in GATE? I am a B.Tech passout in EEE.
  10. Favourable streams to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  11. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  12. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  13. whats the scope for doing M.E (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  15. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  16. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University?
  17. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  18. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
1st October 2015, 06:14 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be a problem for a computer science student to take M.Tech Embedded systems?

It is very good that you have completed the B.tech degree in CSE and interested in doing higher studies which is M.Tech.
There are a lot fields in Master's degree for Computer Science students which you can opt. These courses have a lot of demand across the world.

Some of the Master's Degree courses for Computer Science students are:

> Information Security
> Artificial Management
> Mobile and Wireless Computing
> Computer Application
> Computer Aided Structural Engineering
> Network Security and Management
> Multimedia System. etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?