9th February 2016, 10:12 AM
saptasya.sarkar

Is it good to do Maters in Petroleum Engineering from ISM Dhanbad?

Dear Sir,
I am a "Petroleum Engineer" with having 8 years if experience. I am looking forward to pursue Masters in Petroleum Engineering from ISM Dhanbad.

Please guide me if this decision is good for my career and also how can I apply for Masters?

Hope to hear soon from you.

Thanks
Saptasya

9th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to do Maters in Petroleum Engineering from ISM Dhanbad?

Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad is a one of the good engineering college which offers many under graduate and post graduate level course.

As you are a graduate working engineer and want to do master degree course. You can do master degree course i.e M.Tech in the Petroleum engineering. ISM Dhanbad take admission in MTech course through the GATE score or conducted own entrance examination i.e ISM EE for the candidate who have not valid GATE score.

So, You can start your preparation for the entrance examination. You need a good score in the entrance examination for the admission in the M.Tech programme so prepare well. You may take help from any coaching institute. For details information regarding admission process of ISM, Dhanbad kindly visit- http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?