26th May 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Sc in ISM-Dhanbad if completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Military Science and Physics?

Hello everyone,
I have done B.Sc with Mathematics,
Physics and Military Science.
Can I apply for ISM-Dhanbad for
doing M.Sc course?
Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for MSc Forensic science? I have completed BSc Physics
  2. Mining course after 3 years of experience in Granite Quarry?
  3. Date of announcement of results of ISM Dhanbad MSc Tech exam in Geology?
  4. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  5. How should I prepare for MSc Tech Geology in ISM Dhanbad
  6. Admission in ISM Dhanbad after scoring 335 in GAT and 87.11 percentile?
  7. What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?
  8. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Geology MSc Tech entrance? Is there any website for previous years question papers of Geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do M.Tech admission in ISM Dhanbad?
  10. What is the next step after MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  13. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  14. Is it necessary to appear in JEE Main & Advanced to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) in ISM-Dhanbad?
  15. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  16. Does IIT provide degree of B.Tech in ISM Dhanbad and IT BHU Varanasi?
  17. Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course?
  18. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
2nd June 2017, 11:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Sc in ISM-Dhanbad if completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Military Science and Physics?

Yes, definitely you can apply for master's degree course in ISM Dhanbad after completing B.Sc with Mathematics, Military Science and Physics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized college/university. For reserved category candidates the marks will be relaxed by 5%.

Here are some of the important dates for M.Sc admission in ISM Dhanbad:

> Availability of online application forms : 15 Feb, 2017

> Last to submit the fees and online application form : 11 April, 2017

> Examination Date : 13 May, 2017

You can apply online by visiting the website of the institute and the cost of the forms are :

> Rs. 1000/- for backward classes (SC/ST/PWD)

> Rs. 2000/- for general candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?