9th February 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?

Can someone please give me a lump sum idea that how much i should score in Jee main 2016 to get top NIT college in 2016..i have scord 66% in 12th bihar board

9th February 2016, 09:03 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?

Admissions are on the basis of the rank in JEE (Main) in NITS. For kind your information I would like to say that minimum rank in JEE mian was at least within 55,000 for admission in NIT before it.

MARKS REQUIRED.

1. For general = 157

2. For Sc = 89

3. For OBC 130

9th February 2016, 10:52 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology.
NIT colleges are among the best government college in India for B.Tech or B.E.
To get admission in NIT, students need to have appeared in JEE Mains examination.
JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination.
It is conducted for CBSE in two parts JEE Mains and JEE Advance.
For admission in NIT, JEE Mains is sufficient as JEE Advance score is used for admission in IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) colleges which is the best college for B.Tech or B.E course in India.

JEE Mains score card is made on the basis of performance in JEE Mains and 12th board examination which consist of 60% of Mains score and 40% of 12th boards marks.
As you have scored only 66% marks in 12th boards examination, you need to score more than 200 marks in JEE Mains examination to become almost sure about admission in NIT on the basis of data of previous years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?