8th February 2016, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Good job openings related to MD in Ayurveda Psychiatry both in private and government sector in Karnataka?

Myself Dr.Madhu have done md in ayurveda psychiatry...Please inform me the openings of a good job both in private and government sector in karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Good websites for various private sector job openings?
  2. Which types of jobs are available after doing MSc Chemistry? Salary after doing the course?
  3. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  4. Any openings in any government bank related to HR?
  5. What are the career options after LLB?
  6. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best option between government job and private job?
  8. Current job openings in private sector for Chemical engineering?
  9. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  10. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  13. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  14. Job openings in Government sector for PG Diploma holder in Environmental Studies?
  15. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  16. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  17. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  18. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?