13th January 2012, 08:36 PM
sunita pani

Which government college should I choose after pursuing BSc in Chemistry?

sir i m persuing my bsc in chemistry.n wnt to go4 msc.. so plz could u suggest me tht to get a govt. collg. wht should be the entrance rank limit..............??

29th December 2012, 08:32 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which government college should I choose after pursuing BSc in Chemistry?

Admission to Post Graduate (PG) courses in various universities is generally based on the entrance test conducted by various universities throughout India. Admission is also depends upon the marks of the students and availability of seats in various discipline. Some of the reputed colleges like St. Xavier's or Hindu College conducts a separate test for admission to various courses.

If you are planning to get admission in any particular college than you should approach to the respective college so that to confirm your eligibility.
13th May 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government college should I choose after pursuing BSc in Chemistry?

which govt colleges is the best for m.sc. after graduation by chemistry hons from magadh mahila college patna university patna
5th January 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

what are career option after bsc in chemistry? related to medical suggest me the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?