6th March 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?

Hello Sir,
I am doing my 11th Grade in Science. After my 12th Grade I would like to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. Can you please advise me how I do this course after my 12th Science in UK? How much percentage should I get in my 12th exams to get the admission for my further studies. Kindly tell me the names of any Aeronautical colleges in UK.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  2. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  3. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  4. Can I do diploma after passing 11th commerce?
  5. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  6. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  7. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  8. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  9. List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  11. List of colleges which offer MS in Software Engineering in India
  12. Best M.E courses for B.E Aeronautical Student?
  13. Genetic Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  15. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
  16. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  17. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  18. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
11th March 2015, 09:47 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?

If you want to opt for B.tech (aeronautical engineering) in U.K the you need to give to exams one is JEE and another is GMAT to study in abroad so for these 2 exams you should have minimum 50% marks including Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and then after you are eligible for the course and admission eligibility criteria depends on different universities of U.K.

List of universities in U.K offering B.Tech (aeronautical engineering):-

Cambridge

Bath

Imperial College London

Southampton

Bristol

Sheffield

Loughborough

Surrey

Leeds

Manchester

West of England, Bristol

These are some universities of U.K which offer B.Tech (aeronautical engineering).
30th April 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?

I have completed polytechnic diploma in mechanical.how can I study in UK?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?