11th October 2012, 11:42 AM
Mohammad Hassan

Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering

i am a class 12th student from isc board.i have opted for science stream(pcm).
I would like to know about some of the best government colleges in north that are offering course in automobile engineering and i would also like to get some valuable informations about this feild.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  3. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  4. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  5. List of courses related to Automobile Designing and the colleges offering these courses in North India?
  6. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69%
  7. Which are the top automobile engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses available after Automobile Engineering? Institutes offering the same?
  9. Is there any IIT college offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  10. List of colleges offering M.E in Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  12. How to be an automobile engineer?
  13. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering?
  14. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  15. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  16. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship? -- [New]
  17. Which Automobile Diploma engineering college is the best for me after 10th?
  18. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
7th March 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering

I want to get admission in mechanical engineering/automobile engineering in Govt or self finance college in Gujarat which is best for 100% placement after completion of course.
15th September 2015, 12:44 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best government college in North that are offering course in Automobile Engineering

These are some best government college offering course in Automobile Engineering:-

Government College of Engineering & Research
Ambegaon, Pune

Government Engineering College Sabarkantha
Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad

Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology College
Rajahmundry, Rajahmundry

Karpagam University
Othakkalmandapam, Coimbatore

Madras Institute of Technology
Chromepet, Chennai

Ponnaiyah Ramajayam Institute of Science & Technology
Pattukottai, Thanjavur etc.....
15th September 2015, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammad Hassan View Post
i am a class 12th student from isc board.i have opted for science stream(pcm).
I would like to know about some of the best government colleges in north that are offering course in automobile engineering and i would also like to get some valuable informations about this feild.
List of the best Automobile Engineering college in North India:-

A.M.S College of Engineering
Nizara Educational Campus, Muthapudupet,
Avadi IAF, Chennai - 600 055
Phone: 268 42627 / 26842086

Anand Institute of Higher Technology
Kalasalingam Nagar, Old Mahabalipuram Road
Kazhipattur, Chennai - 603103
Phone: 04114- 275530, 275520

A.C. College of Technology
Sardar Patel Road Guindy, Chennai- 600 025
Phone: 091-44-2220 3522

B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College,
Seethakathi Estate G.S.T. Road, Vandalur,
Chennai - 600 048, India (Near Anna Zoological Park)
Phone : +91-44-22751347/348/350/375

Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
173 Agharam Road, Selaiyur Chennai - 600 073 Tamil Nadu
Phone: + 91 - 44 - 2229 0742 / 2229 0125
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?