18th July 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Which government exams can I appear at the age of 40(Backward Community)?

I am 40 year old. I am in backward community. I want to write government exams. What are the government exams i can appear.

Thanking you

latha mohanram

Related Questions:
  1. For which government exams can I appear at the age of 40?
  2. Am I eligible for the exams of UPSC at the age of 31?
  3. Am I eligible for age relaxation in central government services if I have OBC certificate by the government of West Bengal? I belong to the Muslim mandal community
  4. Can community be changed from BC to SC in Higher Secondary?
  5. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  6. Am I eligible to give Government and Bank Exams being a candidate with an age of 34 years?
  7. How to appear for Group I exams? What is the age qualification? I am 37 years old female
  8. Can I participate in government job exams after crossing 30 years of age?
  9. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  10. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the age bar for government job exams? -- [New]
  12. Wherther Agamudayar caste comes under OBC or BC? What is the age criteria for government jobs?
  13. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  14. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  15. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  16. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  17. List of jobs which I can apply in government sector which are of officer type?
  18. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
7th October 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government exams can I appear at the age of 40(Backward Community)?

CAN ANY GOVT EXAM CAN BE GIVE AT THE AGE 40
10th November 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which government exams can I appear at the age of 40(Backward Community)?

for Central govt Or defense exams plz increase the age limit for schedule tribe and schedule caste persons because most of these categories people without any one guidance they follow ...mostly they are live in villages......, i request the govt plz remove the age limit for these categories , only who well developed families they get these jobs cyclically.....
10th November 2011, 08:26 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Age eligibility for Govt. jobs:-

1.Candidates age should be in between 21-30 years for general category..

For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years...

As you are 40 years old then you will not be able to get any govt. job..

you can go for any private sector job....

All the best..
13th January 2013, 09:01 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

government exams can I appear at the age of 40(Backward Community)

1.As you are 40 years old then you will not be able to get any govt. job
2.For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years
3.Candidates age should be in between 21-30 years for general category
4.you can go for any private sector job

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st August 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM A 35 YEARS OLD CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR ANY EXAM PLEASE SAY SOMETHING
26th May 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 38 year old and I want to join any government job in india. can we apply any where
18th September 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I am 45 can it be possible I should get any administration or Data Entry jobs in Govt. sector?
15th October 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i am 42 finished my degree in 1995 and i belong to MBC community till now i never applied and appeared for any govt exams can now possible? can now apply for Group 4 exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?