9th December 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs available for Civil Engineering through MPSC?

I want to get the information about government jobs related to civil engineering through Mpsc. So tell me the government jobs for civil engineering branch through MPSC.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available in MPSC for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  2. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  3. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  4. Names of the coaching classes for MPSC civil engineering exam in Pune? From where to get the question paper of MPSC Civil Engineering Stream?
  5. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  6. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  7. How may I get details about Technical MPSC for Civil engineering? List of books I should refer? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Civil Engineering)
  8. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  10. Eligibility to apply for MPSC exam for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  11. List of government jobs which are available for women under civil engineering?
  12. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  13. What are the various jobs in MPSC for mechanical engineers?
  14. Any government jobs in AP for Civil Engineering freshers?
  15. Which are the best coaching institutes for MPSC in civil engineering
  16. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?
  17. Can i give Civil engineering MPSC or UPSC exam? I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering and degree in Environmental Engineering
  18. Government jobs after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
9th December 2015, 07:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs available for Civil Engineering through MPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get the information about government jobs related to civil engineering through Mpsc. So tell me the government jobs for civil engineering branch through MPSC.
If you have completed B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering then you are eligible for government sector through MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra Public service commission. It organize the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra state government.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years

Selection process for MPSC exam :-

Preliminary examination
Main exam
Interview
23rd June 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is the highest post under technical mpsc for civil engineer
8th August 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

which is the highest post under technical mpsc for civil engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?