6th October 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Government jobs for computer science and engineering? What are the several phases of selection?

search for government job for student in fourth year who is persuing B.tech with computer Science and engineering and also mention its several phases of selection

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  2. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  5. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  6. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  7. Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course? -- [New]
  8. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  9. How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  10. Any government jobs for computer science engineering students in Andhra Pradesh
  11. What are the central government jobs applicable for computer science engineering students?
  12. Any government jobs or exams available after doing computer science and engineering?
  13. Any government jobs available for computer science and engineering graduates?
  14. List of the government jobs for computer science engineering?
  15. What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?
  16. Any jobs for Computer Science engineering students in Tamilnadu Government?
  17. Can I get a job after completing MSc computer science in last year
  18. Government jobs for Final year B.Tech (Computer science) student?
14th November 2011, 03:23 AM
Beready

Default Re: Government jobs for computer science and engineering? What are the several phases of selection?

hello friend,

there are many govt jobs where a CSE students are eligible
but there are a very few no of seats are available in there .
so the competition is so tough .

phases are only written test and interview.
if you qualified in a written test then you will be called up for an interview .
good luck.
30th January 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs for computer science and engineering? What are the several phases of selection?

Hey i m a cs 3rd year student i scored 60 % in my so pls gues me what company is the best for me....
15th February 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the examination name for govt. jobs through CSE......
7th August 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Plz. Tell me about the govt. Jobs as i m in the last year of b.tech computer science .
8th September 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

This is anjali student of diploma 3rd year from computer science. And i have scored 76% in diploma.in which field and how can i get the government job??? Please help me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?