11th January 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Any government jobs or exams available after doing computer science and engineering?

i m doing my final year computer science and engineering(cse)...please inform me if any government jobs or exams are available for me..

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  2. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  5. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  6. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students?
  7. Exams for Government jobs for Computer science engineers?
  8. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  9. Can I get any government or railway job after passing B.E computer science
  10. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  11. Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed?
  13. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  14. How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Any government jobs for computer science engineering students in Andhra Pradesh
  16. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  17. What are the central government jobs applicable for computer science engineering students?
  18. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
27th February 2012, 04:41 PM
chandler8161

Default Re: Any government jobs or exams available after doing computer science and engineering?

Dear Friend
the scope and the opportunities to the computer science engineers has been constantly in spite of the fact the recruitment depends upon the situation prevailing in the International market. Always the young talent in this field has got their own sway in terms of opportunities and placements. There has been awaiting opportunities both in the public as well as the private sectors in terms of MNC'S.

In the public sector one can have openings in the firms like:
>bhel
>ntpc
>bhel
>isro
>drdo and many more.
GATE SCORE CARD holds it own importance to get a chance of recruiting.

In the private sector one can have openings in top most MNC'S like:
>TCS
>WIPRO
>INFOSYS
>ACCENTURE
>CTS
>INTERGRAPH
>PATNI
>VITUSA
>MPHASIS
>MAHENDRA SATYAM and many more

Register yourself in sites like:
www.monsterindia.com
www.naukari.com
www.timesjobs.com to know about the latest opportunities in this field.

To grab the opportunities the requirements are:
>>A minimum of 65% in engineering,10+2 and 10th.
>>no backlogs in engineering
>>should not have year gap of more than 1 or 2 years(varies as per the organisation)

Hope this helps
Good luck
7th April 2013, 04:14 PM
kiruthika m.m

Default Re: Any government jobs or exams available after doing computer science and engineering?

Dear you can apply for the following job in government sector.

1 Railway: IES exam is conducted specially for the Engineering Graduate to get job in technical department of Indian railway.
other than that you can apply of UPSC exam and also for various exam of RRB.
2 At present ONGC is inviting application for the Graduate Trainee. You can apply in Programming as well as MM field.

3 you can apply for the post of BSNL JTO having this qualification.
4 you can also apply in Defence sector.To apply in defence secotor you have to fight CDS exam.
5 you can apply in IBPS exam to get a job in government sector for the post PO.

Good luck
28th September 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i have 55% in engineering and what job opportunity in any MNC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?