4th May 2011, 03:55 PM
kunal kumar pathak

Will I get admission in any good private/government institutions after scoring 60/360 in AIEEE?

Me kunal,have just appeared aieee 2011.....but i had a very disappntng feedback 4m it...wen i matchd my answrs..i discovered dat i could score only 60 out of 360... so will i be able 2 get admission in any of the good govt/private institutns wd dis poor marks???? pls guide me...m realy depressed

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in any good private/government institutions after scoring 60/360 in AIEEE?
  2. How to join B.Arch? Which entrance exam can I write?
  3. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  4. Any chance for a good college or any NITs after scoring 24339 in B.Arch of AIEEE?
  5. After scoring 95-105 marks in AIEEE in which institutes can I get admission?
  6. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  7. Good colleges for me after scoring 650000 rank in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are my chances for Aerospace Engineering in AIEEE Institutes after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. How to take admission in a good college after scoring AIEEE rank of 81?
  10. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  11. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  12. Will I get admission in any good government/private institute after scoring 56/360 in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Can I get admission in VNIT after scoring 136 in AIEEE? Which branch will I get after scoring 136 in AIEEE
  15. Can I get a good college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? Details about admission in B.Tech college?
  16. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 20,000 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  17. Can I get in good B-Schools after scoring 97.77 percentile in May MAT exam? How am I supposed to send my marks to the institutions?
  18. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
10th May 2011, 12:32 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will I get admission in any good private/government institutions after scoring 60/360 in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal kumar pathak View Post
Me kunal,have just appeared aieee 2011.....but i had a very disappntng feedback 4m it...wen i matchd my answrs..i discovered dat i could score only 60 out of 360... so will i be able 2 get admission in any of the good govt/private institutns wd dis poor marks???? pls guide me...m realy depressed
Hey friend

Don't at all worry yaar because Life is mixture of success and failures

Sometimes Success will come and sometimes this ..

Now forget About your AIEEE 2011

Because your marks are very low as you said you cannot get a good seat in the govt or private aided top institutes

Doing Engineering in Low standard colleges is mere waste in my opinion

because per year some millions of engineers are taking their degrees whats use ..?

Is India Fetched with those Engineers No Not at all ..

I don't beleive in the sub standard universities because they doesn't have the facilities or faculty who can design engineered minds

So my suggestion even One year is wasted you again get well coached for the exams like AIEEE and IIT JEE because these are the best universities

If you have confidence and desire to get in these universities then don't loose your hope just try for another attempt

Convince your parents

If you are not Financially Settled and has no options to take a drop then go with your best universities or College options

After taking seat also you have chance to attempt the exam Take a Chance and Attempt the exam and get into NIT"s or IIT's

I the one who sacrificed my drop decision in 2008 now suffering with the college what i got a low sub standard college

I don't want you to get the same

that is why I'm suggesting you to take a drop of one year

If you like this suggestion then only go with it or else go along with the decision of your parents

Regards

~AdityA~
8th June 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in any good private/government institutions after scoring 60/360 in AIEEE?

sir i hve got 63marks in aieee plz cn u suggest me a better engineering college fr these mrks
13th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in any good private/government institutions after scoring 60/360 in AIEEE?

will i get admission in aicte approved private college.my AIR is 169000.marks-70.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?