9th August 2011, 05:31 PM
sruthi889

In which government sectors I can apply for a job after B.Tech in IT stream?

hello sir,
i am presently persuing my b.tech final year in it stream...
i want to know in which govt sectors i can apply for job..
can u suggest me with a good one sir..

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  2. Which are the various government sectors where I could get after completing M.Pharm?
  3. List of government sectors where I can apply for the job after completion of AMAeSI with 62% marks?
  4. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  5. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  6. Can I get good opportunities after completing Hotel Management Diploma course?
  7. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  8. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  9. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  10. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  11. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course?
  12. Can I take commerce after scoring 64% in SSLC?
  13. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  14. Previous year papers of GATE(EEE) with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors? -- [New]
  16. Government jobs and sectors where IT students can apply?
  17. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  18. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
14th October 2011, 05:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which government sectors I can apply for a job after B.Tech in IT stream?

There are several government sectors where you can apply after B.tech. You can apply for the bank jobs by attending the bank exams. You can also attend the PSU exams for various government companies such as BHEL, SAIL, and NTPC etc in different sectors. You can also attend the various UPSC/SSC exams which are going about. Opportunities also exist in defense sector.
30th November 2011, 10:43 PM
rk6030

Default Re: In which government sectors I can apply for a job after B.Tech in IT stream?

Elcot
incometax
railway
drdo
cdac
ministry of science and it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?