27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

List of government sectors where I can apply for the job after completion of AMAeSI with 62% marks?

I have passed AMAeSI with 62% marks. Can I get a government job.if yes ,please give a list of the sectors where i can apply for job.? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? It would be helpful for me.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  2. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  3. Can I get good opportunities after completing Hotel Management Diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  5. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  6. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  7. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  8. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU? -- [New]
  10. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  12. Job vacancies in Private and Government sectors for BCA fresher?
  13. Which are the various government sectors where I could get after completing M.Pharm?
  14. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  15. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  16. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  18. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
26th October 2017, 09:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government sectors where I can apply for the job after completion of AMAeSI with 62% marks?

As per your request I have listed some of the government sectors where you can apply for jobs after completion of AMAESI course:

> Government Insurance Companies

> Government Banks

> Indian Air Force

> ISRO

> Public Service Commission

> Staff Selection Commission

> Railway etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?