6th June 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Which are the various government sectors where I could get after completing M.Pharm?

Sir i am m pharm and presently doing phd in pharmacy. Kindly tell me the various govt sectors where i can got the job apart from pharmacist and lecturer ship in dibloma and b pharm colleges. I am interested in govt research sectors as i have done m pharm in pharmacognosy related to herbals . Can i got job in ayush and such type of ..... And if yes how can i apply

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the various government sectors where I could get after completing M.Pharm?
  2. Which are the M.Pharm Government Colleges?
  3. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  4. What is the scope of B.Sc. Honours course in graduation?
  5. A Specialization course or MCA, what to prefer after BCA?
  6. What are the jobs after B.Pharmacy? How much is the salary?
  7. What are the jobs for me after completing B.Tech ECE?
  8. Names of the companies and government sectors after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  9. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private sectors through Journalism Diploma course for B.Com(Finance) graduate? -- [New]
  10. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Ed at the age of 40 year?
  12. Is there any benefit in getting a job after completing MBBS from a government college? What are the pay scales in both private and government sectors?
  13. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  14. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  15. Career opportunities after completion of M.Com in finance?
  16. M.Pharm. Colleges and Number Of Seats in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities in private sector after NCC C certificate with c grade?
  18. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth AICTE approved or PCI approved for M.Pharm course or not?
30th June 2011, 12:24 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the various government sectors where I could get after completing M.Pharm?

hey,
Your scope in govt job is very less because mpharma degree mainly for private sector companys.
but if you want to do govt job then you go for teaching feild in any govt institute.
otherwise you can go for any govt company of pharmashist.
good luck
9th October 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the various government sectors where I could get after completing M.Pharm?

Is indian bpharmacy student eligible to do job as pharmacist in u.s.a
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?