16th January 2013, 11:58 PM
srinupandranki9

Which are the government universities offering MSc Agriculture course for BSc Botany students?

Please send me Government universities which are offering M.Sc agriculture course for B.Sc botany students. And also Please tell me when they release notifications

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MSc Agriculture course for BSc Botany students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better? -- [New]
  3. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  4. Which universities offering MSc Agriculture after completing MSc in AP?
  5. Universities offering MSc Chemistry degree to those who have finished BSc?
  6. How to study MSc after completing BSc B.Ed in Botany?
  7. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  8. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  10. Can I apply for MSc Agriculture course after passing BSc Botany?
  11. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  12. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  13. Can I go for MSc in Agriculture or Forestry after graduating in Botany? Names of the good institutes?
  14. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  15. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  16. Which universities are offering scholarships for international students in the area of Agriculture Science?
  17. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  18. Which are the government colleges offering BSc botany?
14th June 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government universities offering MSc Agriculture course for BSc Botany students?

Iam a bsc botany student am i eligible for msc agriculture , if eligible which universities offer that in Ap
27th October 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government universities offering MSc Agriculture course for BSc Botany students?

What can I do after completing my b.sc botany with 59.9%
..please give me any suggestion?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?