7th April 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Which universities offering MSc Agriculture after completing MSc in AP?

Sir,
Am completed my B.sc(B.zc).I want to do M.sc Agriculture.Tell me which university offering that course in Andhrapradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  2. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?
  3. Which are the government universities offering MSc Agriculture course for BSc Botany students?
  4. Universities offering MSc Agriculture course for BSc Botany students?
  5. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  6. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the courses available after completing MSc computer science? Best universities in the world offering these courses?
  8. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  9. Are there any universities offering MSc/MA in Mathematics or Statistics for B.E graduates?
  10. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  11. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad? -- [New]
  12. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  13. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  14. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  15. Which are the universities offering MSc in genetic engineering in Delhi and UP?
  16. Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?
  17. How to do MSc in Zoology after completing MSc?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
14th June 2013, 07:48 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which universities offering MSc Agriculture after completing MSc in AP?

Hello friend

Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University
Andhra University
College of agriculture , hyderabad offers M.Sc agriculture courses in Andhra pradesh

all the best
14th August 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities offering MSc Agriculture after completing MSc in AP?

I am currently. Doing bsc lifescience from ramjas college DU.are we eligible for msc agriculture?
27th March 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do msc agriculture after my bsc botany. Which university in Kerala offer this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?