20th June 2021, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Which group is best in 11th for a slow learner?

I've completed my 10th and I got 50% of marks. Which group is best for me in 11th as I am a slow learner?

21st June 2021, 04:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which group is best in 11th for a slow learner?

Don't worry you can score good grades by doing hard work in a smart way even if you are a slow learner. The only thing which is required is to get a good grades is consistency and determination. Read the NCERT textbooks completing four times.
After reading it make short notes. Don't try to make notes while reading as it would become a long notes instead.
Keep on revising these notes till your exams as human beings have the tendency to forget stuffs.
21st June 2021, 08:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

It completely lies on your interest. If you are interest in Maths or Biology, certainly you can go with Science Group. If you like Accountings, go for Commerce. If you don't like any of these, go with Arts and as a slow learner it is better for you to go with Arts.
21st June 2021, 09:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° As you are saying that you are a slow learner hence, I would like to suggest you first decide in which field you are interested.
Then choose the stream as per your interest because that will help you to develop interest in that stream and you can score well in spite of of having slow learning skills.

°°° However, as you have scored just 50% marks hence you will not get seat in medical or non medical stream because their Hai percentage candidates get the seats.

°°° As per my advice you should go for Arts stream.
And if you are not interested in Arts stream then you can go for Humanities or commerce streams as well.
But depending on the seats availability and percentage of candidates, there are lower chances that you will get seat in commerce or Humanities but still you can try and fill the form.
30th June 2021, 12:42 AM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

As you are saying that you are a slow learner so as per my advice you should go for Arts stream. If you are not interested in arts stream then you can go for commerce stream as well. So as per your interest you can go for Arts stream either commerce stream it's depending on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?