22nd September 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Why growth rate in CTS is slow for a Software Engineer?

Hello,
I just want to know that why the growth of CTS is so slow. I am a Software Engineer from last 3 years still I got no opportunity to get promotion. Please tell me why the growth rate is slow there?

Related Questions:
  1. CTS offers Software Engineer post to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student? Starting salary of Software Engineer in CTS?
  2. Is there any growth in CTS for Civil Engineer? What about job security?
  3. Which one has more growth opportunities among Software Developer and Software Engineer? Difference between them?
  4. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  5. Which domain is better for a fresher between Software Testing Domain in CTS and ITIS(Networking) in TCS?
  6. Selection process in CTS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post?
  7. Job in Private Sector for B.Sc(Computer Science) graudate in Hyderabad?
  8. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th? -- [New]
  9. Should I go for CTS or ITIS domain?
  10. Will there be proper growth of Civil engineer in Cognizant when compared to IT engineers?
  11. Should I go for job or learn software course while being an electronics engineer?
  12. Which Master degree has more scope in IT field?
  13. What amount of salary I will get in CTS BPS through Off-Campus Drive being a B.Com graduate? Chances of growth?
  14. How is growth in Geospatial Information System? Which all MNCs have GIS division?
  15. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  16. Updated information and pattern of CTS recruitment exam for Integrated M.Sc(Software Engineering) student?
  17. How can I become a Software Engineer being a B.Tech(ECE) student? Scope of Software Engineer?
  18. Good institutes to join after B.Com to become a software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2015, 09:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why growth rate in CTS is slow for a Software Engineer?

It depends on the job role offered and your performance to experience growth in software companies. The better you deliver, the better your growth will be. Yes, it depends on your team and your supervisor as well as manager too. There can be many reasons for not getting growth in CTS. However, many people experience good growth in CTS. You need to check your case with your supervisor or your manager. Get to know the reasons of no growth and try to resolve them to experience growth in the future. Otherwise, switch to other companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?