1st December 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Does Symbiosis(Bangalore) provide placement for MBA distance learner students?

i want to do distance learning mba from symboisis bangalore,i just wanted to know does they provide placement
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Best distance universities where I can do MBA through distance education
  2. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  3. How to do MBA through distance education?
  4. How to do MBA through distance education
  5. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  6. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  7. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  8. Can I do MBA (HR) in distance mode, after B.Sc. in Agricultural Science?
  9. Which UPTU college provide best placement for B.Arch students?
  10. How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous year question papers of Infosys for MBA placement?
  12. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not? -- [New]
  13. Is rank card necessary to do MBA through distance? How to get the rank card? Any last date to get seat in MBA distance education?
  14. Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BCA?
  15. Campus Placement facilities available for MBA student in Amity University?
  16. List of colleges which provide M.Tech and MBA distance course? Which one is the best for me?
  17. List of recognized Institutes in Mumbai offering MBA in Human Resources and provide Placement Assistance?
  18. Can I pursue MBA after scoring 49% in B.Com? List of colleges offering MBA through distance?
25th April 2012, 05:25 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Does Symbiosis(Bangalore) provide placement for MBA distance learner students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do distance learning mba from symboisis bangalore,i just wanted to know does they provide placement
please reply soon..
PLACEMENTS

Symbosis Centre for Distance Learning Offers Placement assistance to the

students by acting as a facilitator,Symbosis Centre for distance learning has

had an amicable track record of placements in reputed companies from

different strata

Top Recuriters
  • Akanksha Foundation
  • Aptara Corp
  • AztecSoft
  • Bosch ltd
  • Capegemini
  • Euro kids
  • HDFC Banks
  • NIIT
  • TCS
  • Tata Sky

Placement wise symbosis provide decent way to give an oppurtunities

Thanks
vinayaga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?