26th December 2010, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Which group can a B.E Electrical Engineer apply in TNPSC exam? Date of announcement of notification?

I am BE electrical engineer for which group i can apply in tnpsc. when will notification come for year 2011.. please

3rd January 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group can a B.E Electrical Engineer apply in TNPSC exam? Date of announcement of notification?

in this tnpsc applications are available at online
3rd January 2011, 07:42 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which group can a B.E Electrical Engineer apply in TNPSC exam? Date of announcement of notification?

When you consider for applying as engineer in TNPSC, you can apply for the post of " Assistant Inspector of Labour" which comes under the category called Combined Subordinate Services Examination–I(CSSE) for which the notification is available at the tnpsc website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Whereas there are many posts included now in the group I,II exams where you can apply at your choice. These are the following posts which requires only a bachelor degree as qualification so you can even apply for the following posts:
1) Sub-Registrar Grade-II
2) Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II
3) Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department, Secretariat
4) Assistant Section Officer in TNPSC
5) Assistant Inspector of Labour in Labour Department
6) Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
7) Audit Assistant in the Accounts Branch of Highways Department.
8) Assistant in the Office of the Commissioner of Revenue Administration
The last date for receipt of CSSE application is 11.02.11 and the examination is on 12.06.11.
4th January 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what will be the cut off mark in group II 2010 result?
5th January 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BE eee final year cani apply?
25th January 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final B.E can i for revenue assistent post tnpsc group2?
30th March 2011, 06:48 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
When you consider for applying as engineer in TNPSC, you can apply for the post of " Assistant Inspector of Labour" which comes under the category called Combined Subordinate Services Examination–I(CSSE) for which the notification is available at the tnpsc website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Whereas there are many posts included now in the group I,II exams where you can apply at your choice. These are the following posts which requires only a bachelor degree as qualification so you can even apply for the following posts:
1) Sub-Registrar Grade-II
2) Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II
3) Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department, Secretariat
4) Assistant Section Officer in TNPSC
5) Assistant Inspector of Labour in Labour Department
6) Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
7) Audit Assistant in the Accounts Branch of Highways Department.
8) Assistant in the Office of the Commissioner of Revenue Administration
The last date for receipt of CSSE application is 11.02.11 and the examination is on 12.06.11.
Thanks
25th June 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i m completed B.E Computer science and engineering. So which group in tnpsc i apply and any of Group last date of application is now
8th December 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

CURRENT APPOINTMENT ORDERS IN SENIOR INSPECTOR OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY
29th June 2014, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm 32 years old. I had finished my MSc(computer science). Which group can I apply? And what are the posting there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?